Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My apologizes for not having the blog updated over the last few weeks. Information came home today regarding my absence. Due to a car accident that occurred on May 28th, I have been unable to come to work. I hope to return sometime in the last week of June. Thank you to Mrs. Eloho for teaching my class during my recovery period.

During my time away I am still available through email at any time. Please do not hesitate to contact! sktoor@cbe.ab.ca or sktoor@educbe.ca

I miss each and every one of my students dearly and cannot wait to see them!!

Reminders for this week:
- Calgary Public Library Visit tomorrow - all students are able to get a free library card - sign up and enjoy wonderful books from the Calgary Public Library for free!
- Alex bus will be here on Thursday - for those students who brought back forms
- Snack sale on Friday!